Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Already – Where has the year gone?

Can you believe it Christmas is here already!!!!


The years seem to be going by faster and faster.  So much time and effort goes into getting ready for Christmas, decorating the tree, putting lights on the house, buying the presents and thinking about what food to get for Christmas day.

We have Christmas at our house every year as we are in the middle of all the family. (Really works for us). To me Christmas is about watching the kids with their cousins playing in the pool and having fun, not me slaving in a hot kitchen. That is why everybody brings something and the load is shared, the table still looks like a banquet and I don’t end the day stressed out. This year I am thinking about leaving the tree up so that’s one less job to do next year. Maybe I can start a trend a lot of people think my idea has merit.

Let The Printing Company takes one headache away from you by helping you organise your Christmas cards for you. By buying our range of Christmas Cards you are also helping support certain charities.  For more go to our Facebook page or call us on 02 9986 3388.

No comments:

Post a Comment